Hex-Rays IDA Professional Advanced And Decompiler Full Activated
x86, x64, ARM64
The best-of-breed binary code analysis tool, an indispensable item in the toolbox of world-class software analysts, reverse engineers, malware analysts, and cybersecurity professionals.
A powerful disassembler and a versatile debugger
IDA Pro is a disassembler is capable of creating maps of their execution to show the binary instructions that are actually executed by the processor in a symbolic representation (assembly language). Advanced techniques have been implemented into IDA Pro so that it can generate assembly language source code from machine-executable code and make this complex code more human-readable.
The debugging feature augmented IDA with the dynamic analysis. It supports multiple debugging targets and can handle remote applications. Its cross-platform debugging capability enables instant debugging, easy connection to both local and remote processes, and support for 64-bit systems and new connection possibilities.
IDA Pro has become the de-facto
Standard for the analysis of hostile code,
vulnerability research and commercial off-the-shelf validation
Advantages of the Decompiler
In comparison to low-level assembly language, high-level language representation in the Decompiler has several advantages:
- concise: requires less time to read it;
- structured: program logic is more obvious;
- dynamic: variable names and types can be changed on the fly;
- familiar: no need to learn the assembly language;
The pseudocode text is generated on the fly. Our technology is fast enough to analyze 99% of functions within a couple of seconds.
Currently, the decompiler supports compiler-generated code for the x86, x64, ARM32, ARM64, and PowerPC processors. We plan to port it to other platforms in the future. The programmatic API allows our customers to improve the decompiler output. Vulnerability search, software validation, coverage analysis are the directions that immediately come to mind.
The decompiler runs on MS Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. The GUI and text IDA versions are supported.
IDA PRO 7.7.220118 (SP1) (x86, x64, ARM64) Full Activated
- improve return value recognition in golang functions
- improved the analysis speed of arrays filled with 0xFF bytes
- BUGFIX: ARM Mac debugger could fail to launch a universal binary when run in instant debugging mode
- BUGFIX: decompiler: fix decompilation of switches when the switch register is reused between range check and indirect jump
- BUGFIX: decompiler: fixed multiple interrs
- BUGFIX: decompiler: fixed wrong warning about lvar allocation failure for functions with scattered return value
- BUGFIX: golang: fix annotation of rtype methods in 64 bit binaries
- BUGFIX: launching the Mac debugger with an empty database could cause the debugged application to behave erratically
- BUGFIX: Local ARM Mac OS debugger was missing from the Run/Attach menus when starting IDA with an empty idb
- BUGFIX: MACHO: IDA would fail to properly load modules from some iOS15 dyldcaches (iPhone X and earlier)
- BUGFIX: PC: movdir64b with wrong operands would be erroneously decoded and cause a crash
- BUGFIX: the Debugger menu could disappear when using IDA Home
- BUGFIX: ui/qt: IDA could fail to display certain unicode codepoints correctly
- BUGFIX: UI: filter dropdown in “Modify filters” dialog could grow too wide if long filter strings were added
- BUGFIX: Windbg: breakpoints were not restored correctly in databases created from DMP files
- BUGFIX: windbg: IDA could loop infinitely when debugging Windows startup on machine with multiple processors
- BUGFIX: XTENSA: label operands for loop instructions were decoded as immediate