Google AdWords Editor
- AdWords Editor is a free, downloadable application for managing your AdWords advertising campaigns.
- The basic process is simple: download one or more accounts, make changes offline, then upload the changes to AdWords.
- AdWords Editor can help you save time and make it easier to make changes in bulk.
The AdWords power tool.
A free application for managing large AdWords accounts.
What you can do with AdWords Editor
Any advertiser with any size account can use AdWords Editor, but it’s especially useful for accounts with multiple campaigns and long lists of keywords or ads. For example, you can:
- Use bulk editing tools to make multiple changes quickly.
- Export and import files to share proposals or make changes to an account.
- View statistics for all campaigns or a subset of campaigns.
- Manage, edit, and view multiple accounts at the same time.
- Search and replace text across ad groups or campaigns.
- Copy or move items between ad groups and campaigns.
- Undo and redo multiple changes while editing your campaigns.
- Make changes in draft before uploading them to your account.
- Keep working even when you’re offline.
Download your accounts.
Once you’ve downloaded AdWords Editor and one or more of your accounts, you can keep working even when you’re offline.
Manage your ads.
With bulk editing tools, you can quickly make changes to all of your accounts. Across groups and campaigns, you can search and replace text, copy and move items, and undo and redo multiple changes. And you’re able to view statistics for all campaigns or specific subsets.
Upload changes across all of your campaigns.
You can make all changes in draft before uploading them to your account, and then export and import files to share proposals or make additional changes.
Take control of your accounts.
Start using AdWords Editor to organize your ad groups and campaigns.