FlareGet is another alternative to Internet Download Manager ( IDM )
FlareGet is a multi-platform file download manager that integrates with most web browsers, replacing the default file download tool. The application recognizes links that you open in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or in Internet Explorer and automatically copies the URL of the file to download it from your own interface.
It supports Metalink and supports dynamic file segmentation, the ability to batch download, integrates with some web browsers and performs clipboard monitoring.
Dynamic File Segmentation
• It uses a robust in-place dynamic file segmentation algorithm to speed up the download. The download is split into segments to increase the speed.
Enhanced Browser Integration
• It integrates with all the browsers to replace their default download manager and start the download by itself. It supports almost all the browsers – firefox, internet explorer, google chrome, chromium, opera, safari, etc.
Intelligent File Management
• It uses an intelligent file management system to automatically categorize your files based on their extensions. All the downloads are grouped in different folders as per their categories.
• It can resume unfinished downloads even on power failures or system crashes. It also automatically retries when a segment or download fails. Currently, there is no resume support for FTP downloads
• It supports HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP protocols to let you download files from the internet. It also has full Metalink support.
• It supports the segmented download of a file from multiple mirror sites with automatic link checking of expired URLs.
• You can limit the download speed to prevent usage of whole bandwidth.
Add or Remove Segments
• You can add or remove download segments dynamically without interrupting the download.
• You can limit the number of simultaneous downloads when one download ends, another starts automatically.
• One-click flash video download from Youtube is supported for all the browsers.
• You can easily schedule flareGet to download files automatically. It allows you to start and pause downloading files at the set time.
• No need to copy-paste your download links, it monitors your clipboard.
• You can simply import URLs from a text file (each link in a separate line) or an HTML file and download them all.
Multi Language Support
• FlareGet is available in 17 different languages, currently English, Arabic, Farsi, Italian, Chinese(Simplified), French, Czech, Bengali, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Polski, Turkish, Russian, Nederlands, German and Indonesian are available.
Discount : 100% OFF