Acunetix Premium Full Activated – CyberSecurity Tools
Acunetix Premium is a web application security solution for managing the security of multiple websites, web applications, and APIs. Integration features allow you to automate your DevOps and issue management infrastructures.
Easy to Use, Fast to Act
Acunetix has an easy web interface that focuses on ease of use so you can begin scanning in five clicks. Industry-leading check instances and precise verification strategies give you instantly actionable insights so that you can act quickly.
- Acunetix Premium Newly discovered vulnerabilities are validated for authenticity, so you know which ones are confirmed to be real and not false positives. This saves you from having to spend hundreds of hours manually checking and confirming all of your vulnerabilities.
- Acunetix uses two unique technologies that help you discover more vulnerabilities: AcuMonitor and AcuSensor. Additionally, AcuSensor helps you find the vulnerability in the source code so you can act quickly.
- Acunetix scanning engine was developed by a dedicated team, and engineered with C ++, for efficiency, making it one of the fastest solutions on the market.
Acunetix Premium 15.0.221007170 Full Activated – CyberSecurity Tools – Discount 100% OFF
Unparalleled Detection and Visibility
Acunetix scans for over 6,500 web vulnerabilities, including common attacks like SQL Injections and Cross-site Scripting (XSS) and checks your websites for misconfigurations, unpatched software, weak passwords, exposed databases, and many other vulnerabilities.
- Dashboard views allow you to quantify the current state of your security, track changes over time, and measure your improvements.
- Create implementation and developer reports as well as specialist compliance reports: HIPAA, PCI-DSS, ISO / IEC 27001, and more.
- Acunetix Premium is a Multi-user solution with horizontal and vertical access rights management. You can control access for each target and for each job with admin, tester, and auditor access levels.
Integrate With Your Current Systems
Acunetix Premium gives functionality so that you can integrate it absolutely with your SDLC and make web vulnerability checking part of your development and release processes.
- It only takes a few minutes to integrate Acunetix with your environment. You can integrate with systems like Jira, Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab, TFS, Bugzilla, and Mantis.
- Automatically scan every build initiated by your CI/CD platform and detect vulnerabilities at the earliest stage of the SDLC. This allows quick remediation and prevents web vulnerabilities from making their way to production. You can even convert Selenium scripts to scan protected content.
- Continuous scanning protects your assets without affecting performance. You can schedule full scans weekly and high-priority scans daily.
Version 15 ( Build 15.0.221007170 )
- Acunetix can now be installed on Redhat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 9
New Vulnerability Checks
- Added check for Permissions-Policy header
- Added check for unrestricted access to Karma monitoring interface
- Added check for Go web application binary disclosure
- SCA: Improved the detection of components used by JAVA web application
- Updated to Chromium v106.0.5249.61
- Updated PHP AcuSensor to better support web applications using the Slim Framework
- Improved support for HTTP calls from Axios
- Updated CWE Top 25 Most Dangerous Software Weaknesses to 2022 list of weaknesses
- Scan results and scan reports will include the Acunetix version used to conduct the scan
- Updated PHP sensor to report MongoDB injection
- Updated PHP sensor to report Server-side Template Injection (SSTI)
- Increased the detection of default GraphQL Introspection URLs
- Implemented heartbeat for connections between scanner and AcuSensor bridge
- Multiple DeepScan updates
- Fixed issue which might cause Blind SSRF in the Issue Tracker and Proxy configuration
- Fixed 3 authorization problems
- Fixed memory exhaustion bug in Heuristic Links Verifier
- Fixed: Malware was being reported when invalid / unknown malware was reported by Windows Defender
- Fixed some crashes in the scanner
- Updated Network scans to not abort if initial ICMP ping fails
- Fixed error when sending vulnerabilities to Jira Issue Tracker
- Fixed UI error when filtering vulnerabilities by time
You can profit from the Internet by using the program to check the goals in the reward Bug Bounty programs
Top 35 Bug Bounty Programs in 2023
- Tor Project