Acunetix Premium Full Activated – CyberSecurity Tools
Acunetix Premium is a web application security solution for managing the security of multiple websites, web applications, and APIs. Integration features allow you to automate your DevOps and issue management infrastructures.
Easy to Use, Fast to Act
Acunetix has a clean web interface focused on ease-of-use so you can start scanning in 5 clicks. Industry-leading scan times and unique verification technologies give you immediately actionable insights so you can act fast.
- Newly detected vulnerabilities are verified for authenticity, so you know which ones are confirmed real and not false positives. This saves you from having to spend hundreds of hours manually checking and confirming all your vulnerabilities.
- Acunetix uses two unique technologies that help you discover more vulnerabilities: AcuMonitor and AcuSensor. Additionally, AcuSensor helps you find the vulnerability in the source code so you can act fast.
- Developed by a specialized team, the Acunetix scanning engine is built using C++, for efficiency, making it one of the fastest solutions on the market.
Unparalleled Detection and Visibility
Acunetix scans for over 6,500 web vulnerabilities, including common attacks like SQL Injections and Cross-site Scripting (XSS) and checks your websites for misconfigurations, unpatched software, weak passwords, exposed databases, and many other vulnerabilities.
- Dashboard views allow you to quantify the current state of your security, track changes over time, and measure your improvements.
- Generate executive reports, developer reports, as well as specialized compliance reports: HIPAA, PCI-DSS, ISO/IEC 27001, and more.
- Acunetix Premium is a multi-user solution with both horizontal and vertical access rights management. You can control access per target and per function using admin, tester, and auditor access levels.
Integrate With Your Current Systems
Acunetix Premium introduces functionality so you can fully integrate it with your SDLC and make web vulnerability scanning part of your development and operational processes.
- It only takes a few minutes to integrate Acunetix with your environment. You can integrate with systems like Jira, Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab, TFS, Bugzilla, and Mantis.
- Automatically scan every build initiated by your CI/CD platform and detect vulnerabilities at the earliest stage of the SDLC. This allows quick remediation and prevents web vulnerabilities from making their way to production. You can even convert Selenium scripts to scan protected content.
- Continuous scanning protects your assets without affecting performance. You can schedule full scans weekly and high-priority scans daily.
Version 13 (build 13.0.201006145) 6 October 2020
- Export Scans to JSON (available as WAF Export option)
- Added context-sensitive help for all pages in the UI. Clicking on the ? icon will open documentation for the specific page
New Vulnerability Checks
- New test for Apache OFBiz XMLRPC Deserialization RCE (CVE-2020-9496)
- New test for No HTTP Redirection
- Numerous tests related to TLS / SSL, including:
- Added support for 200 new cipher suites, bringing the total number of supported cipher suites to 360
- New test for TLS/SSL Diffie-Hellman Key Reuse (prerequisite for Raccoon Attack)
- New test for TLS/SSL LOGJAM attack (CVE-2015-4000)
- New test for TLS/SSL Sweet32 attack (CVE-2016-2183 and CVE-2016-6329
- Alert if server offers cipher suites with symmetric encryption key length <128
- Alert if server offers cipher suites using symmetric encryption algorithms RC2, DES (insecure), IDEA
- Alert if server offers cipher suites using ANON, NULL, SHA-1 for authentication
- Alert if server offers cipher suites using MD5 for HMAC
- New vulnerability checks for WordPress plugins and Drupal core
- Numerous updates to the UI
- Malware scan profile updated to check for Trojans
- Scanner updated to receive newly discovered hosts from vulnerability checks
- Updated Swagger 2 implementation to better cater for nested schemes/objects
- Updated deduplication to better cater for network scans / vulnerabilities
- Adaptive ciphersuite testing, reduces the average SSL/TLS scan duration by 90%
- Fixed issue where no data was shown for archived scans
- Fixed some minor issues with default filters
- Fixed issue showing wrong Target count in license page
- Fixed UI issue affecting Custom Scan Profiles
- Fixed Possible Sensitive Files / Folders to use the Case Sensitive Paths setting for the Target
- Fixed issue in Reverse Proxy Detection check
Discount : 100% OFF
[sociallocker id=”492″]Update Acunetix Premium v13.0.201006145.exe