Acunetix Premium Full Activated – CyberSecurity Tools
Acunetix Premium is a web application security solution for managing the security of multiple websites, web applications, and APIs. Integration features allow you to automate your DevOps and issue management infrastructures.
Easy to Use, Fast to Act
Acunetix has a clean web interface focused on ease-of-use so you can start scanning in 5 clicks. Industry-leading scan times and unique verification technologies give you immediately actionable insights so you can act fast.
- Newly detected vulnerabilities are verified for authenticity, so you know which ones are confirmed real and not false positives. This saves you from having to spend hundreds of hours manually checking and confirming all your vulnerabilities.
- Acunetix uses two unique technologies that help you discover more vulnerabilities: AcuMonitor and AcuSensor. Additionally, AcuSensor helps you find the vulnerability in the source code so you can act fast.
- Developed by a specialized team, the Acunetix scanning engine is built using C++, for efficiency, making it one of the fastest solutions on the market.
Unparalleled Detection and Visibility
Acunetix scans for over 6,500 web vulnerabilities, including common attacks like SQL Injections and Cross-site Scripting (XSS) and checks your websites for misconfigurations, unpatched software, weak passwords, exposed databases, and many other vulnerabilities.
- Dashboard views allow you to quantify the current state of your security, track changes over time, and measure your improvements.
- Generate executive reports, developer reports, as well as specialized compliance reports: HIPAA, PCI-DSS, ISO/IEC 27001, and more.
- Acunetix Premium is a multi-user solution with both horizontal and vertical access rights management. You can control access per target and per function using admin, tester, and auditor access levels.
Integrate With Your Current Systems
Acunetix Premium introduces functionality so you can fully integrate it with your SDLC and make web vulnerability scanning part of your development and operational processes.
- It only takes a few minutes to integrate Acunetix with your environment. You can integrate with systems like Jira, Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab, TFS, Bugzilla, and Mantis.
- Automatically scan every build initiated by your CI/CD platform and detect vulnerabilities at the earliest stage of the SDLC. This allows quick remediation and prevents web vulnerabilities from making their way to production. You can even convert Selenium scripts to scan protected content.
- Continuous scanning protects your assets without affecting performance. You can schedule full scans weekly and high-priority scans daily.
Version 13 (build 13.0.201217092) 17 December 2020
- Big improvement in CSRF tokens handling
- Added support for ShadowRoot
- Added support for MacOS Big Sur
New Vulnerability Checks
- New test for Zabbix authentication bypass / guest user
- New test for Typo3 Admin publicly accessible
- New test for Typo3 debug mode enabled
- New test for Oracle WebLogic Remote Code Execution via IIOP
- New test for Web Cache Poisoning DoS
- New test for client-side prototype pollution
- Improved web cache poisoning test
- New test for SAP IGS XXE (CVE-2018-2392, CVE-2018-2393)
- New test for Odoo LFI (CVE-2019-14322)
- New test for Unrestricted access to Odoo DB manager
- New test for Apache Unomi MVEL RCE (CVE-2020-13942)
- Updated the UI for the multi-engine system
- Multiple updates to the PHP AcuSensor
- Multiple updates to the Login Sequence Recorder
- Scanning engine updated to support using proxy server with NTLM Authentication
- Fixed issue causing the browser to fail to launch on Kali
- Fixed issue causing AcuSensor not found message to not be displayed
- Fixed false positive in Zend Framework LFI via XXE
- Fixed false positive in Directory Traversal
- Fixed false positive in Cookie(s) with missing, inconsistent, or contradictory properties
- Fixed false positive in Apache Struts2 Remote Command Execution (S2-052)
- Fixed issue in highlighting of vulnerability in response
- Fixed issue with Slow Loris
- Fixed issue in WADL importer
- Fixed crash in scanner
- Fixed minor issues in Comprehensive Report
- Fixed issue causing Acunetix to lose license information
Discount : 100% OFF
[sociallocker id=”492″]Update Acunetix Premium v13.0.201217092.exe